March 6, 2014

We made it!

We finished out the 300 likes with a few to spare!
Now as promised!




I just want to say how blessed I am to have the support of all of you fine folks!

I really love creating these products for you and I am so thankful that I am able to pursue this dream full-time. 

For those who are new friends, A Girl Named Katie products are handmade. Hours of time, passion, and joy go into making each item. Every item is made just for you.

When you purchase a handbag, you are supporting my dream. You are making it possible for me to do what I love every day.

But not just my dream. I make it a point to purchase my materials from other small businesses in America, so when I succeed, they succeed.

I hope to see you at one of my Spring shows (see the events page for details.) And if you can't make it, that is alright. You can shop 24/7 right here: www.agirlnamedkatie.com

Thank you, everyone, from the bottom of my heart.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment